Wooden Horse Farm
- Built in 1774, Wooden Horse Farm sits on 120 acres
of land. With miles of trails fields and cross country courses, the
opportunities here are endless.
- The facilities at the farm include
- The barn with five stalls, a tack room and acres of
- An indoor ring for those rainy, snowy, or
- An outdoor ring that offers a lot of space for jumping
- Trails for jumping or relaxing after a long ride.
- Two natural ponds for cooling off with the horses.
- Certified horse back riding instructor since 1970.
- Offers incredibly reasonable prices to make the sport
affordable for all.
- Registered in CPR and First Aid methods.
- Specializes in English style riding, particularly
hunter-jumper, but also has a great amount of experience with
- 4-H and Pony Club background.
- Rode through second level dressage and Open
- Most influenced by Janet Read, Betsey Reeves, Denny
Emerson, Sue Blinks and CJ Law, and worked with many
- Master Level Instructor with North American Riding
for the Handicapped Association.
This indoor riding arena was constructed in 2001
and has proven itself to be very useful, extending the possibilities